Enjoy our home cooked breakfast in this 19th century dining room. We will serve you a meal that will start your day just right for what ever Cape Cod adventure you will embark on.
The menu changes every day so here are some examples of what you might expect…
A fine homemade quiche or the very popular Belgium Waffle we love to prepare.Some fresh cranberry, apple, orange, pineapple, V-8 or grapefruit juice, some home made muffins or wonderful scones…
and some of the best coffee you will find from our Miele Espresso/coffee/cappuccino/latte machine (or one of our fine tea selections )…
At the end of the day there will always be something to refresh yourself with, enjoy a hot drink or a cool one with Kris’s beloved cookies…time to just sit on the porch or in front of the living room fireplace and relax..
Special meals available!
Please let us know in advance of your booking of any special dietary needs or restrictions.
- Low Fat
- Wheat & Gluten Free
Other restricted dietary needs such as no grapefruits due to medication restrictions.
- Concierge service 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Android featuring myGUESTY™, Liberty Hill Inn’s mobile guest directory which includes information about the Inn as well as “John’s Adventures”– an insider’s guide to local Cape Cod restaurants and attractions. The Liberty Hill Inn’s mobile app can also be easily downloaded onto your smart phone or favorite mobile device by vising libertyhill.myguesty.com – TV and DVD in each room
- Secure Wireless Network
- Hair Dryers, Irons and Ironing Boards in each room
- All natural bath products
- Down Pillows
- Beach Towels and Chairs and beach umbrellas
Get the massage of your life here at the Inn. We can arrange a session that is focused on your needs that will melt any stress away. A number of great massage therapists in the area specialize in Swedish, Shiatsu,Tai, Sports and Deep Tissue massages