During your stay at the Liberty Hill Inn, there are plenty of outdoor activities for you to enjoy! We have put together a list of some local favorites below. Simply click on each category to view more information.
- Whale Watching
- Contact Hyannis Whale Watching Company for more information and to schedule your tour.
- Bask in the sun on a sandy beach or spend an afternoon hidden in the dunes of the National Seashore. Check out the area beaches here.
- Golfers, during your stay at the Liberty Hill Inn, check out some of the beautiful local golf courses. Click here for a list of Cape Cod golf courses.
- Biking and Ecology Tours
- Ride a bike on one of the many bike trails. Check out Biking on the Cape Links.
- Cape Cod’s picturesque ocean waters present the perfect opportunity for guests to charter a boat for a day of deep sea fishing. Love fishing? Check out these places you can fish on Cape Cod.
- Looking for a unique way to admire the beautiful waters of Cape Cod, take a sailing cruise!
- Freedom Trail
Put on your comfortable shoes and get ready to take a walk back in time to the American Revolution (or as our British guests call it – The War of Colonial Aggression). There are at least 16 sites to see and you will enjoy the view along the way in Boston. This is an easy day trip. It also can be an activity before or after you come to Liberty Hill Inn if you plan a trip to Boston.