Your Vacation with Safety and Comfort in Mind
Reservations and Flexible Cancellation Policies
We are currently accepting reservations. In order to provide you with greater travel flexibility during this period of uncertainty due to the novel coronavirus (Covid 19), we will maintain a flexible cancellation policy. Deposits are not needed during Phase 2 (starting June 8th to June 29th). We will also be happy to move your reservations to a future date instead of cancelling your reservation. During Phase 3 (on or after June 29), we will require payment for your room 15 days before your arrival, but will be flexible with cancellations on a case by case basis.
Enjoy a Visit to Cape Cod While Remaining Safer
As information about Covid 19 continues to evolve, we are taking the necessary precautions to make sure our Inn is clean and safe for our visitors and our staff.
We have updated our housework practices to follow the additional disinfecting procedures recommended by the CDC, the Massachusetts State Board of Health and Yarmouth Board of Health.
- All frequently high touch areas in common spaces will be cleaned with disinfectant. We are following the applicable “safestay” recommendations from the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA), www.ahla.com/safestay.
- Our check-in procedures will be a little different than in the past. We ask that you provide an approximate time of arrival when making your reservation. Please call the Inn when you are approximately 10 minutes away, and we will greet you at your car and escort you (from a safe distance) to the Inn.
- Guests and staff must wear face masks while in any common part of the Inn. It is also required that you social distance (6 feet apart) from other guests and the staff.
- The normal daily housekeeping services will be restricted. No one will go into your room for the duration of your stay unless requested by the guest. If you need new towels, we will ask you to place the used towels in a provided bag and seal it and leave it outside your door between 10:00 am-noon. Please let us know after breakfast what other amenities you might need and we will deliver them with the replacement towels.
- We can service your room upon special request and respond to any special requirements on a case-by-case basis.
- During Phase 2, your room will have been sanitized and vacant for 24 hours before you check in. All replacement bedding will have been cleaned and sanitized following CDC guidelines before check in.
- Breakfast will still be from 8:30 to 9:30. Guests may dine on the back patio and/or on the covered wrap around porch. During Phase 2 – Step 2, starting June 22nd, breakfast can be served inside with tables being at least 6 feet apart and not table to exceed 6 people. Due social distancing requirements, there will be fewer tables in the dining room than usual so a combination of inside and outside dining will be necessary.
- For additional information on what is open (including restaurants) and what to do on the Cape, please refer to our website recommendations. We encourage you to call individual restaurants to see what service is available and what their operating hours are. Reservations are recommended for most places. For a good idea about what’s open right now a good site to look at is lovelivelocal.com.
- For the benefit of all, we ask guests to be mindful of social distancing, to wash hands frequently, to wear face masks when in common areas.
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be placed around the Inn for guests to use.
- The staff will be disinfecting our common high touch areas throughout the Inn during the course of the day.
We want you to feel comfortable during your stay, so we have taken every precaution you might expect but if you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to call us at the Liberty Hill Inn, 508-362-3976 or email email@example.com.