Your stay at the Liberty Hill Inn bed and breakfast includes our delicious home cooked breakfast, served in our 19th century dining room. We will serve you a meal that will start your day just right for whatever Cape Cod adventure you will embark on.
The menu changes every day so here are some examples of what you might expect…
A fine homemade quiche or the very popular Belgium Waffle we love to prepare. Some fresh cranberry, apple, orange, pineapple, V-8 or grapefruit juice, some homemade muffins or wonderful scones… and some of the best coffee you will find from our Miele Espresso/coffee/cappuccino/latte machine (or one of our fine tea selections).
At the end of the day there will always be something to refresh yourself with, enjoy a hot drink or a cool one with Kris’s beloved cookies… time to just sit on the porch or in front of the living room fireplace and relax.
Special meals available!
Please let us know in advance of your booking of any special dietary needs or restrictions.
- Low Fat
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Other restricted dietary needs such as no grapefruits due to medication restrictions.
Bed and Breakfast Amenities
- Concierge service 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- TV with Cable in each room
- Wireless Network
- Hair Dryers, Irons and Ironing Boards in each room
- All natural bath products
- Down Pillows
- Beach Towels and Chairs and beach umbrellas
- A handicapped accessible room in the Carriage House and wheel chair accessibility to the Main House first floor including the Breakfast Room
Get the massage of your life here at the Inn. We can arrange a session that is focused on your needs that will melt any stress away. A number of great massage therapists in the area specialize in Swedish, Shiatsu, Tai, Sports and Deep Tissue massages